yeah shaq looked bad last night
he needs to hang em up
matt barnes will be a good player too
but the suns need to use amare more, hes a freak
I dont know, every damn time they get into the playoffs they play better. But the West is so damn good, itll be so hard for any team to get into the finals.
I think the Suns have one more good season in them and after this year its over. Nash has one more great year and if they dont do something this year their young talent will want to get out of their. Amare will want to head elsewhere and Shaq will be completely done after this season - he hasnt got much in the tank right not, but their draft pick Robin Lopez will be able to carry some of the load.
yeah shaq looked bad last night
he needs to hang em up
matt barnes will be a good player too
but the suns need to use amare more, hes a freak
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I dont know, he can still be very productive. We'll see how it works out. Im not judging on last year because he was dumped into the middle of a team who's offense was completely different to his style of play. New coach this year and he has had time to get adapted, but you could be right and it might be too late.
Barnes will help a lot. Goran Dragic and Alando Tucker will get a lot of PT this year I think, seemed pretty promising in pre-season. Sean Singletary might help a lot if they play him, maybe sub for Raja Bell. Amare is a monster, just cant stay healthy a entire season..hope its not like that this year.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I usually turn a nba game on to help me sleep </div></div>
I usually turn on NASCAR [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
</div></div>
You're such a baby haha you can't take anybody criticizing anything you like haha
I will admit tho i do watch the playoffs from start to finish when they roll around and i do follow the Cavs and LeBron
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Seems like you are the one who can dish it out, but cant take it. So you resort to name-calling 90% of the time, might want to take a look at your own posts before you make a comment like that on mine.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like you are the one who can dish it out, but cant take it. So you resort to name-calling 90% of the time, might want to take a look at your own posts before you make a comment like that on mine. </div></div>
I call you stupid and an idiot ??? everybody does that. It aint like i call you gay or homo or momma's boy or meat gazer exc. exc. there's a difference in name calling and telling the truth.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
sounds like you're the homo with the man crush on r13...with the looks of it alot of you have man crushs on him with the way you al ltalk about him so much
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds like you're the homo with the man crush on r13...with the looks of it alot of you have man crushs on him with the way you al ltalk about him so much </div></div>
I've never called him homo...but now you're calling me a homo because???
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Back on topic.
Some good NBA games tonight on TNT. Not to mention its West Con.
A double-header. First game at 8 Houston as Dallas at 8. Should be a good matchup.
Second game is New Orleans at Phoenix at 1030. I cant wait for this game, my two favorite teams going head to head..should be a great one, well hopefully. Should be a pretty exciting game with the fast pace type of game these teams are known for.
I would 10-1 rather watch the NBA than college because both are largely irrelevant in the regular season, at least in the NBA their are great players.
[url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
[url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]
Bookmarks